Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Which One?

As you may (or may not) know, my best friends are Julie and Meg. I met Julie in London in March of 2005; Meg and I did a show at Backdoor Theatre back in 2001 (maybe it was 2002). We are all very close, but very different (from our lifestyles, hobbies, taste in men, etc). We couldn't be any more different (which sometimes causes some GREAT drama) ! I am going to pose 10 questions and we will see which one is best described in the scenario:

1. You have two tickets to the Monster Truck Show that's in town. Whom would you NEVER invite? Julie...Julie would absolutely HATE this type of event and would never even agree to go! Now for Meg and I, this would be right up our alley. We are all about new experiences and meeting people through those experiences.

2. Whose diary would you most want to read? Meg...before I met her, Meg lead a very exciting life. I bet that girl has some stories :-)

3. Felix Unger was the neat freak in "The Odd Couple." Who is the Felix Unger of this group? Me...I have OCD. I like order and cleanliness. Julie is never home to worry about cleaning (she travels for work) and Meg is living in a house that she inherited from her father...with all of his things (Don is now married and living in a different house). Plus, Meg is so busy working three jobs that she is never home.

4. You dare one person to "moon" a tour bus for a dollar. Who would do it? Meg and I doubt it would be her first time...

5. Who is most likely to do something totally out of character if she could remain anonymous? Me. I am "Cautious Casey" most of the time, but would love to let my hair down every once in a while (especially if there were no repercussions to my actions).

6. Who do you think is wearing the sexiest underwear right now? Julie...Julie cares about stuff like that and spends money on the finer things in life. I wear very boring cotton underwear; I have no idea about Meg (perhaps she wore racy things when she led exciting life or maybe she still does). I really don't care to know what either one of them wears :-)

7. Who doesn't act her age? Me...if you have met me, you know this is true. I hope to never grow-up. I think being playful keeps you young. I hope my niece and godchildren think I am the most FUN person ever!

8. Whose baby pictures would produce shrieks of laughter? Julie...and she admits to this. She thinks she was the UGLIEST baby ever. I can't remember if she had a misshapen head or was an ugly color, but she can't believe that her parents took her home. She has improved over the years, however.

9. A very attractive person of the opposite sex is sitting alone in the airport lounge. Who is most likely to sit down in a nearby seat and strike up a conversation? Meg...she is not shy! I have seen this girl in action.

10. If the building were burning, who would run back in to make sure that the lights were turned off? Me...it's the OCD. I need therapy!

2 comments:

  1. Ask Julie just how many Tractor Pulls she's attended in the past, I think you'd be surprised... not Monster Truck but kin to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1--Monster Truck March 20. Crap we won't be here! : (
    #2--i do! : )
    #3--you are correct!
    #4--you are correct again! : )
    #5--love it! : ) can't wait to set something up on this one!
    #6--i voted Jules as well. I used to be sexy underthere but not for the last several years. and my butt crack has thanked me!
    #7--i don't know if i act my age but more & more folks are surprised when they find out how old i am. i'm taking that as a compliment : )
    #8--i can't wait to see some! maybe we should have a Guess-The-Baby Party! I was ADORABLE! I'm just saying.
    #9--SO not correct! I see hotness & run the other direction. Unless this scenario took place in Vegas. Then you're right on.
    #10--i might too.

    ReplyDelete