Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Productive!

Today, I had the day off due to bad weather (which in North Texas means ice). I was very productive and made good use of my time. Here is what I accomplished:

1. Finished reading Malcolm Gladwell's, "Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking."

2. Cleaned out my hall closet and am getting rid of 35 dresses and 11 purses/bags! I have been meaning to get to this closet, but have not found the time. Tomorrow I am tackling the kitchen...wish me luck!

3. Organized my Itunes library...which is an ongoing project.

4. Answered TONS of emails (personal and professional).

5. Talked to my friends and family on the phone.

6. Blogged three times!!!

I even had some time to watch a few shows and take a nap!

I am off tomorrow as well and hope to do some heavy-duty cleaning, laundry, bills...how much fun can one girl have???

No comments:

Post a Comment