Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Free Breakfast?

Yes, it's true! Today from 6:00am to 2:00pm you can get a FREE Grand Slam Breakfast at Denny's (an ad ran during the Super Bowl)! Meg and I decided that this would be worth getting up early...we both love breakfast. We agreed to meet at Denny's on Maurine at 6:30am...which meant that I had to get up at 5:30am! I can't tell you the last time I have been up at such an ungodly hour! Usually, I am just going to bed at that time.

So anyway, we met at 6:30 and the place was hopping! We were seated quickly and our food was delivered shortly after that. It was delicious! I usually don't eat such a heavy meal for breakfast so I am sure that I will be feeling the effects later. By the way, the waitstaff was wonderful...all had smiles on their faces and seemed to enjoy being there (and you know that they are going to have to deal with all kinds of people today).

We got in and out of there in around 30 minutes; I got to work at 7:30...too bad that I have to work until 6:30 tonight!

Get out there and enjoy a FREE breakfast and don't forget to tip your waiter/waitress :-)

http://dennys.com

1 comment: