Tuesday, March 31, 2009

32

Sunday I turn 33.

32 was a good year and I had the opportunity to do many new things.

Here is a list of my firsts from last year:




Play
ed paintball.







Visit
ed Chattanooga, TN.






Atten
ded Germanfest.



Went through the Wichita Falls Citizen's Police Academy (and am now a Board Member for the WF Citizen's Police Academy Association).




Spent a month in Italy.





Changed jobs and hired an assistant.


Became an aunt.




Announced the bands at the Hotter-N-Hell Hundred.


Received my 10-year service award from the district.

Went to a New Kids on the Block concert.

Had my house broken into (I lost my laptop and all of my jewelry).

Did a ride-along with the WFPD.


Visited the Grand Canyon.




Did a zero-gravity wind tunnel (simulated skydiving).

No comments:

Post a Comment